C&M Precision Spindle warrants all spindle rebuilds: material, parts, and labor for a period of six months from the date of shipment on all motorized spindles and a period of one year from the date of shipment on all non-motorized spindles.
Any material, parts, or labor proven to be defective under normal use will be replaced or repaired at no charge according to the below listed warranty limitations.
- This warranty does not apply to equipment which has been subject to accident, abuse, incorrect service, alterations by non-authorized personnel, or misuse. C&M Precision Spindle also assumes no responsibility for damage incurred during spindle installations.
- This warranty does not apply to equipment which has been subject to ingestion of contaminants or lack of lubrication where oil-air or oil-mist lubrication is used.
- This warranty is effective only with respect to the original customer of C&M Precision Spindle.
- Any cost associated with the replacement on a stator winding (where applicable to spindle type) is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- C&M Precision Spindle has no liability relation to downtime incurred.
- Our warranty is limited to the terms indicated herein, and no other expressed warranties or remedies there under shall be binding on C&M Precision Spindle.