We understand the need for quick turn-around to limit machine downtime.
Spindle Repair & Rebuilding
C & M Precision Spindle specializes in rebuilding cartridge spindles.
When your spindle arrives at our shop:
- Spindle condition is documented
- Spindle is cleaned, disassembled and the components are inspected
- Cost / pricing is confirmed
After cost and lead-time are approved:
- Spindle is assembled
- Spindle is run-in
- Spindle run-out, axial and radial movement is measured and documented
- Spindle taper is reground if required
- Spindle drawbar or actuator assembled and tested
- Final run-in and dynamic balance is performed
Need an Estimate for your Spindle Repair and/or Rebuild?
If you would like a free, no-obligation evaluation, please contact us today!